The game is simple. Collect cards. Play your hand. Throw things at your friends.
Throw Throw Burrito is what you get when you cross a card game with dodgeball. Try to collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging, and throwing squishy airborne burritos. The cards you collect earn points, but getting hit by flying burritos loses them. So clear some space and put away the antiques, because you’ve never played a card game quite like this before.
How it works: Place a pair of burritos on a table and draw cards. Keep your cards a secret. Rack up points by finding sets of three in the deck. Find matches before anyone else does. If someone plays Burrito Cards, a Battle ensues. Steal points from your opponents by hitting them with squishy toy burritos. Declare war on your friends. Some battles only involve a handful of players. Others force the entire table to engage in a Burrito War. Duel to determine the winner. During a Burrito Duel, two players must stand back to back, walk three paces, and FIRE.
- Plays with 2–6 Players
- In About 15 mins
- For Ages 6 and above
- No fun like throwing a squishy burrito at family or friends
- Water resistant cards means you can bring them anywhere
- BGG Golden Geek nominated party game
- Raised $2,559,458 on Kickstarter making it one of the most succesful party games on the platform
- A crossover game since it is both a succesful party game and family game
- The durable material allows you to play it anywhere
Throw Throw Burrito – A dodgeball card game from the creators of Exploding Kittens
Video will open in a new window