WORKS WITH Devices compatible with Noble® Wedgelock®
The DEFCON® Trapezoid Serialized Combo Cable Lock is a sturdy locking device with a pass-through loop on one end and a lock on the other. The 6.5-foot durable galvanized steel from which the cable is constructed is both cut- and rust-resistant so that it’s nearly impossible to destruct. And if someone attempts to remove the lock, it will noticeably damage the computer, alerting you to potential theft and preventing resale.
Each lock is assigned a unique combination and serial number. The small form factor is easy to travel with and keeps out of the way while in use. This lock is ideal for use in the office, at school, dorms, hotel rooms, or other highly populated areas where your laptop could be at risk.
- Lock attaches to the Noble® WEDGELOCK® wedge-shaped lock slot already built into your laptop
- No master key required
- Patented serialized lock combination retrieval process
- Retrieve lost combination lock codes through a secure environment
- Ideal for slim devices
- Activity reports available for registered locks
- 360° rotating head for effortless device locking
- 6.5’ galvanized steel cable stands the test of time
- Security base plate included with adhesive and screws (PA400P)
WORKS WITH Devices compatible with Noble® Wedgelock® MATERIAL Galvanized Steel COLOR Black LOCK SLOT COMPATIBILITY Noble® Wedgelock® LOCK TYPE Combination CABLE LENGTH 6.5′ DIMENSIONS 80.00″ x 2.13″ x 0.87″ (W x H x D) WEIGHT 0.30 lbs PACKAGE DIMENSIONS 4.50″ x 4.50″ x 1.25″ (W x H x D) PACKAGE WEIGHT 0.43 lbs WARRANTY Limited 2-Year Warranty UPC 092636323240