DA315 is a compact HDMI to USB 2.0 video capture card, which allow you to capture HDMI video in Full HD 1080p. You can simply hook up your camera, camcorder, game console or other HDMI source to your PC or Mac for recording or streaming.
Compliant with UVC (USB Video Class) and UAC (USB Audio Class), it’s Plug in and Play and easy to use, no driver installation is required. Ideal for video recording, live streaming, video conference, and compatible with most mainstream capture software and live platforms.
- Easy Operation, Plug in and Play, No driver required
- Support HDMI input resolution up to 4K
- Support USB output resolution up to 1080p
- Compliant with UVC (USB Video Class) and UAC (USB Audio Class)
- No external power supply required, compact and portable
- Compatible with most mainstream capture software, such as VLC, OBS, Amcap, etc.
- Ideal for video recording, live streaming and video conference
- Support Windows, Mac OS
- HDMI Input Resolution Support: up to 3840×[email protected]
- USB Output Resolution Support: up to 1920×[email protected]
- Video Input Format: 8 / 10 / 12-bit Deep Color
- Video Output Mode: YUV / JPEG
- Audio Format Support: L-PCM
- Input HDMI Cable Support: < 15m (AWG26 Standard HDMI Cable)
- Maximum Working Current: 0.4A / 5VDC
- Operating temperature range: (-10 to + 55 Celsius)
- Dimension (L x W x H): 64 x 28 x 13mm
- Weight: 21.4g
- Material: Alloy Aluminium
CPU: Quad Core Intel Core i5 or higher, Core i7 CPU is recommended
RAM: 4GB or higher
Graphic Card: NVIDIA GT630 or higher
Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit), Mac OS X10.9 or higher
- Avoid USB hub or extension cable, connect to computer USB port directly.
- Low performance PC will cause lag when recording or steaming
- Make sure select right audio input device if more than one audio source connected
- YUY2 Video format is not supported
- Certain Canon and Fujifilm camera models are not supported, e.g. EOS 6D, 6D Mark II, M10, Rebel