Leveraging Intel’s most advanced 14nm process technology and optimizations, the Intel® NUC7CJYS is built with a dual-core Intel® Celeron® processor. Ready to go straight out-of-the-box, Intel NUC7CJYS is a complete Mini PC in a 200mm square chassis. The system has Windows 10 Home installed on a 240GB Solid State Drive and 4 GB of DDR4 RAM, so you can experience this entry-level Mini PC without any additional components right away. Optionally, you can increase the storage capacity by adding a larger 2.5″ solid-state drive to the system.
- Intel 2.7GHz Celeron Processor
- 4GB DDR4 Memory
- 240GB 2.5″ Hard Drive (Solid State)
- Windows 10 Home
- 2 x HDMI Display Ports (driven by the Intel HD Graphics 600 chipset)
- 1 x Gigabit LAN Port
- Intel WiFi (AC 9462)
- Support for 2.5″ hard drives.
- BlueTooth 5.0
- 4 x USB 3.0 Ports (one of which is a charging port)
- Micro SD card slot for easy storage expansion or for reading camera cards.
- 3 year warranty
Intel NUC Celeron J4005 Review (NUC7CJYH) First Look At Gemini Lake
Video will open in a new window